“The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second-best time is now.” – Chinese Proverb
This World Environment Day, it’s our golden chance to do a little bit more for mother earth. Time to start cycling, time to start planting, the message is loud and clear, it’s never too late to start doing the right thing! On 05th June, Carvan Trips in collaboration with iKheti brings an opportunity for you to make a difference.
Join us as we pedal away without a care in the world through the lush greenery of our very own AareyGardens and lend us a hand as we go about planting as many seed bombs as we can. Mother Earth has blessed us with almost everything in a decorated platter and we have left no stone unturned to destroy our own habitat. Even our lifestyle has left us completely disconnected with ourselves and the simpler things in life which used to make us happy.
Nothing beats the fulfilling feeling of a cycle ride and planting a tree. With a small seed, we pedal towards a brighter future. Due to the recently proposed Metro Station, we might witness the sacrifice of a lot of trees inside Aarey. Let us do our bit and plant more trees and make this Environment Day a happy one!!!
Charges – INR 1000 per person
Difficulty – Easy/Medium (There are some up hills)
Date – 05thJune 2019
Meeting point – GoregaonAarey Colony Entrance
End location – Marol Aarey Colony Circle Police Station
Time – 7:00 am
Contact number – 08976949403
Duration – 1.5-2 Hours
7:00 AM - Meet up at Goregaon, Aarey Colony Entrance
7:15 AM - We start cycling
Dates & Prices
|Start-End Dates||Price||Trip Status||Number of travellers|
|No Dates Available. Contact us.|
Includes- Cycle rental &Helmet + Organizing charges + Expertise charges + Seed Bombs
Things to wear:
● Jersey/T-shirt and shorts (Avoid full/ loose pants as they may get stuck in the cycle chains)
● Sport shoes
Things to be carried by you:
● Ready to eat Snacks
● Personal First Aid Kit & Medicines
● A small backpack (to carry water, snacks etc)
● Electral powder / Glucon D / Tang
● 1 Liter water bottle
Terms and Conditions for the cycling
● Please inform us in advance if you need any particular type of cycle (Geared, Non-Geared, Small, Big etc.)
● For a confirmed ride, we request you to book at least 2 days in advance. On the spot bookings are subject to availability of the cycles and we don’t guarantee the same.
● We expect the participants to know basic cycling
● While choosing the cycle, the participant should check the condition & fitness of the cycle before commencing the ride
● We expect the participants to treat the cycle and its equipment with responsibility.
● No participants can back out once the ride starts (don't worry the ride is easy)
● All participants must be physically fit to undertake cycling for a reasonable distance (upto 10 Kms).
● You understand and accept that CarvanTrips advises the wearing of cycle helmets at all times when riding.
● Participants must not cycle under the influence of alcohol, strong medication, other drugs or fatigue.
● Participants are requested to eat a healthy meal not consume alcohol the previous night to avoid dehydration.
● Cycles are the participant’s responsibility and any damage for whatever reason will be paid for by the participant.