We are all mortal until the first kiss and the second glass of wine -
3 Vineyards, Wining,
Dining, sounds exciting enough? How about adding cycling to the mix! Transcend
to a world where the air smells of sweet grapes & berries. Travel through
empty, picturesque, tree lined streets surrounded by scenic wine orchards,
while treating yourself to some delicious wine and great food!
Only a couple of hours
from Mumbai is Nashik, the wine capital of India. This place is characterized
by its scenic roads surrounded by small hillocks, and of course, a series of
vineyards. As the weather gets dewy after the monsoon recedes, join Carvan Trips
for a ride down the streets of Nasik as we create experiences at vineyards
which hold a historical importance in their age-old art of infamous wine
Not big on cycling? Our Carvan would be trailing
behind us while we cycle down the vineyard stretch. One can also prefer to just
participate in vineyard hopping and ditch the cycling. Spend quality time
enjoying the vistas of lush greenery surrounded by rolling hills; enjoy
exceptional vineyard tours and tastings sessions. Get prepared for fine
Take a guided vineyard
tour, learn titbits about wine and taste the best of the flavour, or maybe go
on a discovering journey. Witness the story of these vineyards as we unravel
each tale by going personally to every vineyard. At the end of the ride when we
finally settle down at a vineyard, soak in what you learnt through the day with
that delectable glass of wine in your hand. See you there! Cheers!
07:00 am: Meet and board the bus (Have packed breakfast on the way)
10:00 am: Reach Nashik and for people wanting to ride will select cycles
10:30 am: Briefing Session and handover of the cycles
11:00 am: Cycle / Proceed towards Vineyard 1 by bus
12:00 pm: Reach Vineyard 1 and explore the place along with a wine tasting tour
01:30 pm: Ride towards Vineyard. Explore the vineyard of a sprawling six acres expanse with a hill on the southern side and a lake on the north.
04:00 pm: Arrive at Vineyard 3 which is 1.6 km away from 2. Hand over your cycles here. Explore this vineyard and settle down for some time or indulge in some more wine at the bar (at own expense).
06:00 pm: After a satisfying day, board the bus back home
10:00 pm: Reach Mumbai
Dates & Prices
|Start-End Dates||Price||Trip Status||Number of travellers|
|Get a discount of 5% on booking 5 or more.|
|16th Feb 2019||2500||Available|
|Get a discount of 5% on booking 5 or more.|
|16th Feb 2019||3000||Available|
|This rate is inclusive of the Cycles|
Trip Charges: INR 2500 (INR 500 extra for cycles – limited cycles available so book early)
Includes – 2 Vineyard tours and Wine
tastings (included in the tour) + Drop off at third Vineyard for exploration, Transport
from Andheri and back in AC Vehicle + Organising charges + Expertise charges +
Refreshments and Breakfast.
Excludes – 5% GST, Lunch, Dinner and Cycle rental (500 extra per cycle) and anything that is not mentioned above.
Difficulty – Easy/Moderate
Final Meeting point – Andheri Talwalkars near Chakala Metro Station (J.B Nagar)
Meeting point & Pickup point 1 (Time 07:00 AM)
Andheri - Talwalkar Gym, outside Chakala Metro Station (J.B Nagar) Andheri East. GPS - https://goo.gl/maps/fgZ1nnPb3aq
Pickup point 2 (Time 07:40 AM)
Thane - On Eastern Express Highway, Outside Viviana Mall, Towards Nashik Highway, Laxmi Nagar, Thane West. GPS- https://goo.gl/maps/JhBfuiNfkfr
Time – 07:00 AM Sharp (If you're late, you miss the trip!)
Contact number – 08976949403, 09920555809
Things to wear:
· Jersey/T-shirt and shorts (Avoid full/ loose pants as they may get stuck in the cycle chains)
· Water Proof Jacket
· Sport shoes
Things to be carried by you:
· Ready to eat Snacks
· Personal First Aid Kit & Medicines
· A small backpack (to carry water, snacks etc)
· Electral powder / Glucon D / Tang
· 1 Litre water bottle
· Change of clothes
Terms and Conditions for the cycling
· For a confirmed ride, we request you to book at least 2 days in advance. On the day bookings are subject to availability of the cycles.
· We expect the participants to know cycling
· While choosing the cycle, the participant should check the condition & fitness of the cycle before commencing the ride
· We expect the participants to treat the cycle and its equipment with responsibility.
· No participants can back out once the ride starts (don't worry the ride is easy)
· All participants must be physically fit to undertake cycling for a reasonable distance (5-10 Kms).
· You understand and accept that CarvanTrips advises the wearing of cycle helmets at all times when riding.
· Participants must not cycle under the influence of alcohol, strong medication, other drugs or fatigue.
· Participants are requested to eat a healthy meal not consume alcohol the previous night to avoid dehydration.
· Cycles are the participant’s responsibility and any damage for whatever reason will be paid for by the participant.