A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.
- Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.
The emerald water glistens on the surface, the water looks calm, but as you course down the length of it, the river Kundalika picks up gradual speed; Steering through unbridled water and precarious bends, with your heart racing faster than the water, you meet the rapids with all your courage, and suddenly, as a cold wave come splashing on your face, you scream with excitement on top of your lungs, for you, feel truly alive!
Rafting is one of those rare activities which can be enjoyed by all ages. It’s a perfect combination of adventure, stepping out of the comfort zone, wildlife, exercise, and above all, making memories of a lifetime with your friends and loved ones.
The River Kundalika has a perfect setting with up to grade 3 rapids, body surfing options, exciting descents, extreme beauty owing to its cascading waterfalls, green meadows with the picturesque backdrop of the Sahyadris, and all this while being almost a stone throw away from Mumbai!
08.30 AM: Reach the starting point of Rafting followed by briefing&Training session
08.45 AM: Rafting begins for about 3-4 hours (14 KMS)
01.00 PM: Take shared taxi back to the start point (at own expense)
02.00 PM: Reach start point (Optional Lunch)
Dates & Prices
|Start-End Dates||Price||Trip Status||Number of travellers|
|Get a discount of 5% on booking 5 or more.|
|16th Mar 2019 - 17th Mar 2019||1100||Available|
|Get a discount of 5% on booking 5 or more.|
|23rd Mar 2019 - 24th Mar 2019||1100||Available|
|Get a discount of 5% on booking 5 or more.|
|30th Mar 2019 - 31st Mar 2019||1100||Available|
OFFER: Grab your gang of 5 & get a flat 5 % discount!
- INR 1,000/- per person (Rafting only)
- INR 1,500/- per person (Rafting only)
When: Every weekend
Duration: 4 hours
• One-time Rafting Charges only along with all Rafting Equipment & Guide Charges.
• 5% GST
• Parking charges, changing rooms charges etc.
• Any Transportation
• Anything other than mentioned above.
• Reporting Time at the Rafting Start Point is 08.30 am.
• Minimum Age for Rafting is 14 years (with parent/ guardian’s written consent)
• A typical Raft carries around 8-10 participants and there is a trained Rafting Guide on each Raft.
• From rafting end point, you can opt for shared transport i.e. Six Seaters or Autos which will drop you to the Rafting Start Point where you have parked your vehicle. They will charge you Rs. 800-900 approx for the vehicle (not per person) which can be paid for on the spot.
• At the Rafting End Point there is a makeshift arrangement for changing clothes for which they charge you Rs. 10-20. Alternatively, you can come back to the Rafting start point to change the clothes.
This is a CarvanTrips Select Tour:
A personalised Road Trip & Adventure experience which requires no minimum booking and no dependency on any group. A fun new way of discovering Hidden locations, Secret campsites, Adventure activities and unique experiences on your own without the worry of uncertainties. Each of these destinations come highly recommended by our past travellers and Carvan Trips endorses these only after personally visiting there.
Contact: Carvan Trips –8976949403
Things to wear:
• Full/ Half sleeve T-shirt with stretchable Gym Pants/ Yoga/ Track pants/ Shorts. Please DO NOT WEAR Denims or formals.
• A comfortable pair of sport shoes with a good grip/ Sport Sandals
• Wind cheater/ Water proof Jacket
Things to be carried by you:
• Water (2 Litres) Compulsory
• Food (Dry Snacks, Biscuits, Theplas, Parathas), Plum cakes, Fruits (Banana)
• Personal First Aid Kit
• Cap, goggles, sunscreen etc.
• Electral powder / Glucon D / Tang
• A backpack to carry everything
• Personal Sanitary Kit
• Extra Pair of Clothes and socks or Slipper
Optional night stay (self-drive) packages starting from 3,000/- (Call to enquire)
Can I do this? Yes, you are fit for the trip if you:
• Do some basic physical activity on a regular basis (Walking, Cycling, Swimming, Gym etc)
• Have no medical condition which causes discomfort during any physical activity
Do I need to know swimming?No, knowing how to swim is not a necessity. A life jacket & helmet will be provided to all participants.
Terms and Conditions (CarvanTrips Select)
• CarvanTrips Select is a sub-platform at CarvanTrips.com connecting Operators who have knowledge and expertise with a particular travel destination or activity with Travellers seeking to experience such destinations and activities. The platform for its audience to book the destination or activity directly from our portal which connects to the third party organiser hosting/handling/organising the travel event/activity.
• Trip Confirmation: After making a booking with us, CarvanTrips will confirm the booking within 24 hours by sending a confirmation email. We will also be providing complete assistance regarding location, organiser’s name, contact, google location etc. In case the chosen slot is unavailable, the customer may choose modify their booking OR to cancel their booking (in which case a full refund will be processed).
• You understand and agree that in case of a CarvanTrips Select booking, Carvantrips is not directly a party to any agreements entered into between operators and travellers, nor is carvantrips an agent or insurer. Carvantrips has no control over the conduct of operators, travellers and other users of the services or any group tours, and disclaims all liability in this regard. You understand that the event would be executed by local operator and CarvanTrips is not responsible for the execution or any unexpected outcome of the event.
Terms and Conditions of Service (TACS)
· You (“The user”) understands that there are inherent risks of the services which may or may not be directly provided by Carvan Trips (“Us”/ “The Company”/ “We”) in which the user may engage.
· The user confirms that they are physically and mentally capable of availing the service.
· The users’ participation is voluntary and the user shall under no circumstance hold Carvan Trips responsible for any injury, accidents, death, illness or damage to or loss of personal property as the result of any incident or accident that may occur during the period of service.
· The conduct and behavior of the user should not cause distress or harm to anyone including other user members, Carvan Trips’ staff, service providers etc; in which case we/ service providers reserve the right to ask you to immediately leave, or in certain circumstances, hand you over to the appropriate authorities, in which case the financial liability would be of the user.
· If for any reason the user wishes to abruptly end the trip before its scheduled completion, or is unable to participate due to being unfit, we will not be responsible to provide any return support or any refund, and the financial liability for making any alternate arrangements would be of the user.
· The user is responsible to follow the instructions of the leader/ service provider and the user has to bear all the expenses which may arise in case for medical exigency or any emergency condition.
· Cuts, bruises and minor injuries are normal for an adventure activity. First aid kit is available with the coordinator and the coordinators are trained to respond in such situations. Although Carvan trips takes all the reasonable steps to provide basic safety required for the particular activity, the ultimate responsibility of your life & safety is your own.
· During the trip, the trip leader’s decision will be final decision, whatsoever.
· Carvan trips hold the rights to change / modify the itinerary or even cancel the activity in case of any unexpected change in weather or other unpredicted situations occur that are beyond our control. In such a scenario, we will try our best and make alternate arrangements (subject to availability). However, Carvan trips will not be liable for any refunds or costs such as travel or accommodation incurred by the participant in such circumstances.
· All activities are described as accurately as possible, however, the exact arrangements may differ slightly on any given day. Photographs are used for representation purpose and should be taken as a guide only.
· The itinerary is indicative only. A circumstantial delay can be expected on the day.
· It is mandatory to disclose any personal medical conditions so that prior arrangements can be made. Carvan trips do not hold any responsibility for any medical emergency during the trip.
· You understand that jumping into any unknown water body or going away from the group/campsite can be hazardous to life and we won’t take any responsibility for any such individual actions.
· If participants are found violating the rules, Carvan trips reserve all the rights to remove the participant from the group. In such situation, no refund shall be provided.
· Refund will only be provided in case the trip gets cancelled by Carvan Trips; Other than that under no circumstances refund would be provided. For a detailed cancellation policy, please visit our website - http://carvantrips.com/page/cancellation-policy
· NOTE: Please refrain from consuming Alcohol or any intoxicant uptill 24 hours before the trip as it may cause severe dehydration and risk to life.