"Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain.”― Jack Kerouac
Ever felt like leaving it all and running away to the mountains? How about a Quickie Road Trip not so far from Mumbai? Away from the obnoxious party scenes, away from the pollution? And instead listen to some soothing music; sleep under a billion stars and wake up to fresh cold mountain air!
We’re thrilled to bring to you a special Camp night at Prabalmachi, a trip to rejuvenate both your mind and soul. Expect camp fire, songs, and of course, Horror Stories!
Prabalmachi is a huge meadow perched on a hilltop which is not too high above the sea level. It’s an ideal setting for camping as it’s got all the basic amenities (washroom etc.). Interestingly, Prabalmachi is also the base village for a popular trek in the area, Kalavantin Durg. Enthusiasts can optionally join us for a morning trek to catch the first sunrise from the top of this geological wonder!
03:00 PM – Meet us at Panvel Station
04:00 PM – Reach at the base village, Introduction session
04:30 PM – Start hiking through the jungle
06:00 PM – Reach Prabalmachi, have fresh lime juice, explore the place and enjoy the setting sun
07:00 PM – Start pitching tents
08:00 PM – Camp fire
09:00 PM – Dinner (authentic local food)
11:30 PM – Get inside your cozy tent and retire for the night.
08:00 AM – Wake-up call and Tea
10:00 AM – Breakfast
12:00 PM – Reach Base Village and depart.
- This is a budget nature trip. The facilities available at the campsite are minimal. The tents are simple but cozy, non-luxury tents. The food will be simple but tasty authentic village food.
- Since the campsite is at an eco-sensitive zone, permanent toilets are not available at the campsite but can be accessed at a walking distance.
- In case of any unexpected change in weather or other unforeseen situations that are beyond our control and due to which camping may not be feasible, we will try our best to make alternate stay arrangements in the nearby homestay OR village (subject to availability).
- In case it rains, campfire will not be possible.
- The itinerary is indicative only. A circumstantial delay can be expected on the day. Please make post trip plans after adding a buffer accordingly.
- Do not jump into any water body or go away from the group/campsite as it can be hazardous to life.
- Group safety is our top priority and the trip leader has the final and binding authority to take all final decision on the spot.
- Morning trek will be carried out if more than half of the participants are willing to go for it.
Dates & Prices
|Start-End Dates||Price||Trip Status||Number of travellers|
|No Dates Available. Contact us.|
Final Meeting point – Panvel Station Ticket Counter
Time – 3:00 PM
Charges – Rs. 1500 per person + 5% GST
Includes – Evening snacks, Dinner, Breakfast, Tented accommodation, transport from Panvel
station, Expertise charges
Excludes – Pillow, Transport by road, Lunch and other charges not mentioned.
Contact number – 8976949403 / 9920555809
Option - For those coming by their own vehicle –
Here’s the link of the route - https://goo.gl/maps/Fs2p4eZKMmR2
How to reach?
Catch a CST – Panvel bound train.
Timings mentioned below
01:30 PM – CST
01:50 PM – Vadala Road
02:01 PM – Kurla
02:20 PM – Vashi
02:50 PM – Panvel
Once you reach Panvel, take a tuk-tuk (arranged by us) and reach till the base village
For any clarification, feel free to call us
Things to wear:
· Full/ Half sleeve T-shirt with stretchable Gym Pants/ Yoga/ Track pants/ Shorts. Please DO NOT WEAR Denims or formals.
· Trekking/ Hiking shoes (Floaters and Sandals are not allowed) or a comfortable pair of sport shoes with a good grip.
Things to be carried by you:
· Water (2 Litres) Compulsory
· Torch (compulsory)
· Personal First Aid Kit
· Jacket/ Sweater for night
· Cap, goggles, sunscreen etc.
· Electral powder / Glucon D / Tang
· A backpack to carry everything (No handbags or jholas)
· Personal Sanitary Kit
· Extra Pair of Clothes and socks
· A light pair of slippers in the bag (for post trek).
Terms and Conditions of Service (TACS)
- You (“The user”) understand that there are inherent risks of the services which may or may not be directly provided by Carvan Trips (“Us”/ “The Company”) in which the user may engage.
- The user confirms that they are physically and mentally capable of availing the service.
- The users’ participation is voluntary and the user shall under no circumstance hold Carvan Trips responsible for any injury, accidents, death, illness or damage to or loss of personal property as the result of any incident or accident that may occur during the period of service.
- The conduct and behavior of the user should not cause distress or harm to anyone including other user members, Carvan Trips’ staff, service providers etc; in which case we/ service providers reserve the right to ask you to immediately leave, or in certain circumstances, hand you over to the appropriate authorities, in which case the financial liability would be of the user.
- If for any reason the user wishes to abruptly end the trip before its scheduled completion, or is unable to participate due to being unfit, we will not be responsible to provide any return support or any refund, and the financial liability for making any alternate arrangements would be of the user.
- The user is responsible to follow the instructions of the leader/ service provider and the user has to bear all the expenses which may arise in case for medical exigency or any emergency condition.
- Cuts, bruises and minor injuries are normal for an adventure activity. First aid kit is available with the coordinator and the coordinators are trained to respond in such situations. Although Carvan trips takes all the reasonable steps to provide basic safety required for the particular activity, the ultimate responsibility of your life & safety is your own.
- During the trip, the trip leader’s decision will be final decision, whatsoever.
- Carvan trips hold the rights to change / modify the itinerary or even cancel the activity in case of any unexpected change in weather or other unforeseen situations that occur and are beyond our control. In such a scenario, we will try our best and make alternate arrangements (subject to availability). However, Carvan trips will not be liable for any refunds or costs such as travel or accommodation incurred by the participant in such circumstances.
- You understand that jumping into any unknown water body or going away from the group/campsite can be hazardous to life and we won’t take any responsibility for any such individual actions.
- All activities are described as accurately as possible; however, the exact arrangements may differ slightly on any given day. Photographs are used for representation purpose and should be taken as a guide only.
- The itinerary is indicative only. A circumstantial delay can be expected on the day.
- It is mandatory to disclose any personal medical conditions so that prior arrangements can be made. Carvan trips do not hold any responsibility for any medical emergency during the trip.
- Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited during the nature treks.
- If participants are found violating the rules, Carvan trips reserve all the rights to remove the participant from the group. In such situation, no refund shall be provided.
- Refund will only be provided in case the trip gets cancelled by Carvan Trips; Other than that under no circumstances refund would be provided. For a detailed cancellation policy, please visit our website - http://carvantrips.com/page/cancellation-policy