We are all mortal until the first kiss and the second glass of wine - Eduardo Galeano
This valentine’smonth, head outdoors with your significant other to enjoy exotic sceneries, day long wine tasting and grape stomping event, cycling from vineyard to vineyard, complimented by acamp fire under the starry night sky stay in a cozy, private couple tent, in the warm and intimate setting of a vineyard!
The Campsite is ideally located inside the premises of“The Cobble Street”, which is right next to Sula Vineyards. Let’s notch up your beautiful moments of romance and give you your ideal romantic weekend getaway to celebrate the season of love!
Grape stomping has held the fascination of travelers and experience seekers since the Roman times. Partake in this ancient activity along with wine tasting coupled with cycling (optional) &a lovely overnight camping experience.
The varieties of wines at the tasting session will invigorate your senses leaving you wanting for more. We cannot help it, if you fall in love with the fabulous place promising undeniable serenity.
Dates:09th – 10th | 16th-17th| 23-24th February 2019.
Leave from Mumbai/ Pune at 9 AM and arrive at the Nashik Campsite by 2 PM. On reaching enjoy your welcome drink and evening snacks, freshen up and venture out for the grape stomping activity, vineyard cycling tour and tasting session.
Post sunset, find your tents and later join the group for Evening Barbecue sesh.
Dates & Prices
|Start-End Dates||Price||Trip Status||Number of travellers|
|No Dates Available. Contact us.|
Per Person Trip Charges (GST 5% extra on all charges):
TICKET A: INR 3,000(without cycling)
TICKET B:INR 3,600 (with cycling)
Inclusions & Exclusions
· Tented Accommodation (Private 2 Person Tents)
· The campsite location is inside a gated premise to ensure safety of the campground
· Clean separate washrooms for girls & boys available at the Cobble Street restaurant
· Sleeping Mattress
· Pillow & Blanket
· Welcome drink
· Hi-tea & Coffee with light snacks
· BBQ in the evening
· Dinner (Simple Authentic Maharashtrian Veg & Non-Veg)
· Cycle Rental (Type B Tickets)
· Grape to glass session
· 2 Vineyard Tours
· 1 Grape stomping activity
· 5% GST
· Cycle Rental (Type A Tickets)
· Breakfast on Day 1 and Lunch
· Alcohol can be purchased at the location at special discounted rates
Meeting point: The Cobble Street, Nashik (Gangapur Road)
Google location: https://goo.gl/maps/sUjgXTJcZAt
Time – 02:00 PM
Contact - 08976949403/ 09920555809
Things to wear:
· Casual wear for the trip. Shorts or tight yoga pants for cycling (to avoid chain entanglement).
· Winter Jacket for the night
Things to be carried by you:
· Cap, Sunglasses, Sunscreen etc.
· Water for the journey
· Handy Food (Dry Snacks, Biscuits, Munchies etc)
· Personal First Aid Kit
· Electral powder / Glucon D / Tang
· Personal Sanitary Kit
· Dry Towel, Extra Pair of Clothes and Socks
· A pair of light slippers in the bag (for campsite)
· Extra blanket and Pillow (if necessary)