Cancellation and Modification policy
For individual trip cancellation terms and policies for a particular booking please refer to the individual TACS of that service.
Subject to and in addition to above, the following cancellation and modification policies would be applicable for all bookings:
If You Cancel your booking:
If, after the confirmation has been sent to you, you wish to cancel your booking, you may do so at any time provided the cancellation is made by the person in whose name the confirmation has been made send the cancellation request in writing/ email. Notice of cancellation will be effective upon receipt by us of your written communication/ email.
The following cancellation fees would be borne by you:
prior to 60 days from the start of the trip
5% of the trip cost would be cancellation fees (95% of the amount refunded)
between 60 days and 30 days to the start of the trip
50% of the trip cost would be cancellation fees (50% of the amount refunded)
between 30 days and to the start of the trip
100% of the trip cost would be cancellation fees (NO amount refunded)
above, where you are unable to travel for any reason, YOU CAN ALSO TRANSFER
YOUR BOOKING TO ANOTHER PERSON, provided the following conditions are met:
1. you notify us in writing/ email at least 7 days before departure, and
2. payment is made by you of an administrative charge of a minimum of INR 1000, and
3. the trip must be paid in full at the time of the transfer
On receiving the cancellation confirmation, the refund shall
be processed within 30 days from the date of receipt.
If we have received the payment through a valid credit card, then the same will be refunded to your credit card. Payments made using any other form of payment will be refunded by cheque within 30 days from date of receipt of ticket.
After cancellation, you will receive an email confirming your cancellation. Your cancellation will be confirmed ONLY on receipt of the cancellation email from our end. In case you do not receive a cancellation email within 24 hours of your online cancellation, kindly get in touch with us at our support number +91 8976949403, or you can also send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org intimating about your cancellation.
If you Modify your booking:
· If, after our confirmation has been issued, you modify your existing booking, we will charge an amendment fee of INR 300 per booking for each change provided that notification is received in writing/ email at our offices at least 60 days before departure
· If you wish to change to another of our holidays or change departure date, we will try to make the changes subject to availability, we will charge an amendment fee of INR 300 per booking for each change provided that notification is received in writing/ email at our offices at least 60 days before departure
· In addition to the above, any alteration, may be subjected to payment by you of any costs imposed by any of the suppliers providing the component parts of the holiday. Any alteration by you within 60 days of departure of a Trip will be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and will be subject to cancellation charges.
Change or Cancel your Booking.
We reserve the right to cancel your booking or change any of the facilities, services or prices described in our brochures or website. We will endeavour to advise you of any changes known at the time of booking.
When a cancellation occurs, you will have the choice of either:
1. Accepting a replacement holiday from us of equivalent or similar standard and price, if we are able to offer you one; or
2. Cancelling your holiday, in which case you shall receive a full refund.
notify us of which option you accept as soon as possible.
In the event we cancel your booking due to reasons of Force Majeure we will not provide any refund. Circumstances amounting to "force majeure" include any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not even with all due care, foresee or forestall such as (by way of example and not by way of limitation) war, threat of war, riots, civil disturbances, industrial disputes, actual or threatened terrorist activity and its consequences, natural or nuclear disasters, fire, epidemics, health risks and pandemics, acts of God, unavoidable and unforeseeable technical problems with transport for reasons beyond our control or that of our suppliers, closed or congested airports or ports, hurricanes and other actual or potential adverse weather conditions, and any other similar events.