Surfing in India? Yes!
Surfing in India it is not a widely accepted adventure sport. But there are few places in the country where a tribe of adventure junkies have been enjoying this activity through decades. Puri, a temple town in Orissa makes it a perfect setting to learn surfing in India. Puri offers some good waves with fewer crowds which make this place ideal for Surfing.
Day 1: On arriving at Bhubaneswar airport/ Railway station, you will be transferred to Puri. Once you reach the destination, check-in to your tents. Have your lunch and get ready for the first surf training. The surfing instructor will take you through the basics and learn to catch waves. As the sun sets its lights on the horizon of sky, unwind with the sound of shores and the sailing breeze of the sea.
Day 2: Get ready to hit the waves as you practice to surf on board. Today you will learn more of surfing like stand up, balance, paddle, and catch the waves. The skills require a lot of time and probably the whole day goes in practicing.
Day 3: Today’s day is exciting. After much practice, you are now ready to hit the waves independently. Prepare for an exciting day as you will experience surfing ride on your own.
Day 4: Checkout of the hotel after breakfast. Visit the ancient sun temple of Konark and then bid goodbye!
Dates & Prices
|Start-End Dates||Price||Trip Status||Number of travellers|
|12th Nov 2016 - 15th Nov 2016||20000.00||Already Ended||-Contact Us|
|10th Dec 2016 - 13th Dec 2016||20000.00||Already Ended||-Contact Us|
Terms and Conditions of Service (TACS)
- You (“The user”) understands that there are inherent risks of the services which may or may not be directly provided by Caravan Trips (“Us”/ “The Company”) in which the user may engage.
- The user confirms that they are physically and mentally capable of availing the service.
- The users’ participation is voluntary and the user shall under no circumstance hold Caravan Trips responsible for any injury, accidents, illness and damage to or loss of personal property as the result of any incident or accident that may occur during the period of service.
- The conduct and behavior of the user should not cause distress or harm to anyone including other user members, Caravan Trips’ staff, service providers etc; in which case we/ service providers reserve the right to ask you to immediately leave, or in certain circumstances, hand you over to the appropriate authorities, in which case the financial liability would be of the user.
- If for any reason the user wishes to abruptly end the trip before its scheduled completion, or is unable to participate due to being unfit, we will not be responsible to provide any refund and the financial liability for making any alternate arrangements would be of the user.
- The user is responsible to follow the instructions of the leader/ service provider and the user has to bear all the expenses which may arise in case for medical exigency or any emergency condition.
- Cuts, bruises and minor injuries are normal for an adventure activity. First aid kit is provided and the coordinators are trained to respond in such situations. Caravan trips takes all the reasonable steps to provide basic safety required for the particular activity.
- During the trip, the trip leader’s decision will be final decision, whatsoever.
- Caravan trips hold the rights to change the itinerary or even cancel the activity in case of any unexpected change in weather or other unpredicted situations occur that are beyond our control. Caravan trips will not be liable for any costs such as travel or accommodation incurred by the participant in such circumstances.
- All activities are described as accurately as possible, however, the exact arrangements may differ slightly on any given day. Photographs are used for representation purpose and should be taken as a guide only.
- It is mandatory to disclose any personal medical conditions so that prior arrangements can be made. Caravan trips do not hold any responsibility for the outcome of any undisclosed medical condition during the trip.
- Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited during the nature treks.
- If participants are found violating the rules, Caravan trips reserve all the rights to remove the participant from the group. In such situation, no refund shall be provided.