“The more I travelled the more I realized that fear makes strangers of people who should be friends” – Shirley MacLaine
Life is about our whims and fancies, which takes us to new places where we meet strangers who soon become friends. Solo travels expands our horizons, the sheer spontaneity of it can make a whole trip memorable. Such trips mark for anyone; a quest to go beyond our comfort zone, such travels opens our minds and lets us discover oneself, every step of the way!
Are you also bit by the little bug called wanderlust? So pack you travel bag and head out for the most adventurous trip in your life, yes all by yourself, but with the safety of traveling in a group. Gift yourself a sense of independence, a touch of freedom. Get a little adventurous and have fun, discover, explore and rejuvenate, while also weaving amazing stories to tell people back home!
When was the last
time you hopped on your ride and went on an impulsive Road Trip to explore a
completely unknown place, tucked away from the whole world...your own little
paradise? A hidden treasure of natural beauty so surreal that you’d have to rub
your eyes to believe that it actually exists!
Reach Khopoli Station at 3PM Sharp and meet up with our coordinator who will arrange for your transfers from Khopoli to the Base village in a share cab. Reach the base village before sunset in the evening and head to the campsite. Enjoy the sunset and the surroundings. Later enjoy a BBQ & Campfire (Introduction round, Story-telling, games, music and other fun activities around the fire. Have Dinner and sing the night away!
Next morning, wake-up and have breakfast early morning and start the trek through jungle surrounded by majestic mountains. After a short trek, reach the place and take a dip into a secret pond. Spend an hour or two beside the natural pool and leave for the base village. Have Lunch and later disperse with beautiful memories
Dates & Prices
|Start-End Dates||Price||Trip Status||Number of travellers|
|No Dates Available. Contact us.|
Contact: 8976949403/ 9920555809
Inclusions & Exclusions
· Transport & Travelling from Khopoli to base camp and back (Type B)
· Accommodation in Shared Tents
· Sleeping Mat & Blanket
· Evening - Tea and Snacks
· BBQ (Limited: Veg & Non-Veg)
· Dinner (Simple Authentic Maharashtrian Veg & Non-Veg)
· Drinking Water Canister (Please carry empty bottle)
· Trek to a secret location in the morning
· Organizing and Expertise charges
· Transport (Type A), other charges not mentioned.
· Lunch on Day 1
· Any other Extra Meals
Meeting Point- Khopoli Station (For Type B)
Location - https://goo.gl/maps/fiwR99B9pRD2
Time- 03:00 PM
Things to wear:
· Full/ Half sleeve T-shirt with stretchable Gym Pants/ Yoga/ Track pants/ Shorts. Please DO NOT WEAR Denims or formals.
· Good Quality Trekking/ Hiking shoes Compulsory (Floaters and Sandals are not allowed) or a comfortable pair of sport shoes with a good grip. Please don’t wear formal/ casual/ leather shoes & please ensure the shoes are of good quality & not old as to avoid wear & tear especially of the shoe sole.
Things to be carried by you:
· Water (2 Litres) Compulsory
· Torch light/ Flash light (Don’t use phone light to save battery)
· Food (Dry Snacks, Biscuits, Theplas, Parathas), Plum cakes
· Personal First Aid Kit
· Cap, goggles, sunscreen etc.
· Electral powder / Glucon D / Tang
· A backpack to carry everything (No handbags or jholas)
· Personal Sanitary Kit
· Extra Pair of Clothes and socks
· A light pair of slippers in the bag (for post trek).
· Winter clothes / Jacket for the night
· Extra blanket and Pillow (if necessary)
• Alcohol can be consumed at the campsite (BYOB). However, we recommend to refrain from consuming Alcohol or any intoxicant up till 24 hours before the trek as it may cause severe dehydration, nausea, vomiting and risk to life.
• Alcohol and cigarette consumption is strictly prohibited during the trek
• Avoid carrying heavy weight backpack.
• The food provided would be simple village food
• This is a budget nature trip. The facilities available at the campsite are minimal. The tents are simple but cozy, non-luxury tents. The food will be simple but tasty authentic village food.
• Since the campsite is at an eco-sensitive zone, permanent toilets are not available at the campsite but can be accessed at a walking distance.
• In case of any unexpected change in weather or other unforeseen situations that are beyond our control and due to which camping may not be feasible, the operator will try their best to make alternate stay arrangements in the nearby homestay OR village (subject to availability).
• The itinerary is indicative only. A circumstantial delay can be expected on the day. Please make post trip plans after adding a buffer accordingly.
*Can I do this trek? Yes, you are fit for the trek if you:
· Can walk for 5 kms without feeling tired & breathless, or
· Do some physical activity on a regular basis (Cycling, Swimming, Gym etc)
· Have no medical condition which causes discomfort during any physical activity