Thanks to technology, humans can now go
into the depths of the ocean and experience the abundance of marine life. Scuba diving is a unique sport which allows a person
to dive and breathe under water.
It is also the best way to overcome your
fears with water. You do not necessarily need to know swimming or require any
prior diving experience.
A destination like Andaman is perfect for a terrific variety of marine animals! The charming aquatic animals and the endangered corals will leave you enchanted.
Day 1: Arrive at Port Blair and get transferred to your hotel. Get to know other participants in the group and rest for the night.
Day 2: Shallow water training - Arrive at your diving location for your basic training. You will meet your PADI expert supervisor who will take you through the theory and basics of diving. This will also be covered in a mix of video and self-study.
Day 3: Two open water dives - Today you will be taken to the diving location to learn the essential skills of diving such as breathing underwater, removing and replacing your equipment.
Day 4: Today you get to dive on your own! Enjoy the freedom, experience a different world and have fun swimming around and exploring. At the end of this course, you’ll be given a certification from PADI. After lunch say your goodbyes and return home with amazing experience and a diving certificate.
Dates & Prices
|Start-End Dates||Price||Trip Status||Number of travellers|
|No Dates Available. Contact us.|
Terms and Conditions of Service (TACS)
- You (“The user”) understands that there are inherent risks of the services which may or may not be directly provided by Caravan Trips (“Us”/ “The Company”) in which the user may engage.
- The user confirms that they are physically and mentally capable of availing the service.
- The users’ participation is voluntary and the user shall under no circumstance hold Caravan Trips responsible for any injury, accidents, illness and damage to or loss of personal property as the result of any incident or accident that may occur during the period of service.
- The conduct and behavior of the user should not cause distress or harm to anyone including other user members, Caravan Trips’ staff, service providers etc; in which case we/ service providers reserve the right to ask you to immediately leave, or in certain circumstances, hand you over to the appropriate authorities, in which case the financial liability would be of the user.
- If for any reason the user wishes to abruptly end the trip before its scheduled completion, or is unable to participate due to being unfit, we will not be responsible to provide any refund and the financial liability for making any alternate arrangements would be of the user.
- The user is responsible to follow the instructions of the leader/ service provider and the user has to bear all the expenses which may arise in case for medical exigency or any emergency condition.
- Cuts, bruises and minor injuries are normal for an adventure activity. First aid kit is provided and the coordinators are trained to respond in such situations. Caravan trips takes all the reasonable steps to provide basic safety required for the particular activity.
- During the trip, the trip leader’s decision will be final decision, whatsoever.
- Caravan trips hold the rights to change the itinerary or even cancel the activity in case of any unexpected change in weather or other unpredicted situations occur that are beyond our control. Caravan trips will not be liable for any costs such as travel or accommodation incurred by the participant in such circumstances.
- All activities are described as accurately as possible, however, the exact arrangements may differ slightly on any given day. Photographs are used for representation purpose and should be taken as a guide only.
- It is mandatory to disclose any personal medical conditions so that prior arrangements can be made. Caravan trips do not hold any responsibility for the outcome of any undisclosed medical condition during the trip.
- Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited during the nature treks.
- If participants are found violating the rules, Caravan trips reserve all the rights to remove the participant from the group. In such situation, no refund shall be provided.