Up & Up. Kamshet, Maharashtra.
Paragliding in Kamshet is a great place to feel the Adrenaline rush and thrill of flying .The height of Kamshet is so right that paragliders have made the winds a playground to surf on. Located about 100 KMS away from Mumbai which is a 2 hours drive.
Day 1: Reaching Kamshet: After arriving at Kamshet, head to the flying site you’ll meet up with an experienced instructor who will start out with an overview of the equipment, take you through a ground training session where you’ll learn how to launch the glider, and about the glider controls.
Day 2: Learn to fly: Today you’ll be
introduced to flying and its techniques. An experienced Instructor will take
you through a training session post that you’ll actually learn to fly and prepare to take your first flight.
Day 3: Fly high: This is the most exciting days of all, after practicing all the techniques and having gained confidence get ready to take your first solo flight. Experience the joy and freedom of flying.
Dates & Prices
|Start-End Dates||Price||Trip Status||Number of travellers|
|10th Dec 2016 - 12th Dec 2016||20500||Available||Contact Us|
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
- You (“The user”) understands that there are inherent risks of the services which may or may not be directly provided by Caravan Trips (“Us”/ “The Company”) in which the user may engage.
- The user confirms that they are physically and mentally capable of availing the service.
- The users’ participation is voluntary and the user shall under no circumstance hold Caravan Trips responsible for any injury, accidents, illness and damage to or loss of personal property as the result of any incident or accident that may occur during the period of service.
- The conduct and behavior of the user should not cause distress or harm to anyone including other user members, Caravan Trips’ staff, service providers etc; in which case we/ service providers reserve the right to ask you to immediately leave, or in certain circumstances, hand you over to the appropriate authorities, in which case the financial liability would be of the user.
- If for any reason the user wishes to abruptly end the trip before its scheduled completion, or is unable to participate due to being unfit, we will not be responsible to provide any refund and the financial liability for making any alternate arrangements would be of the user.
- The user is responsible to follow the instructions of the leader/ service provider and the user has to bear all the expenses which may arise in case for medical exigency or any emergency condition.
- Cuts, bruises and minor injuries are normal for an adventure activity. First aid kit is provided and the coordinators are trained to respond in such situations. Caravan trips takes all the reasonable steps to provide basic safety required for the particular activity.
- During the trip, the trip leader’s decision will be final decision, whatsoever.
- Caravan trips hold the rights to change the itinerary or even cancel the activity in case of any unexpected change in weather or other unpredicted situations occur that are beyond our control. Caravan trips will not be liable for any costs such as travel or accommodation incurred by the participant in such circumstances.
- All activities are described as accurately as possible, however, the exact arrangements may differ slightly on any given day. Photographs are used for representation purpose and should be taken as a guide only.
- It is mandatory to disclose any personal medical conditions so that prior arrangements can be made. Caravan trips do not hold any responsibility for the outcome of any undisclosed medical condition during the trip.
- Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited during the nature treks.
- If participants are found violating the rules, Caravan trips reserve all the rights to remove the participant from the group. In such situation, no refund shall be provided.