Canopies covered with newly fallen moist snow, the valleys dotted with giant pine trees, the treetops of which look like the icing on a birthday cake; at over 3000 meters, Nag Tibba or the Serpent’s Peak offers such incredible views. A short weekend trek of the Lesser Himalayas, this one is the most spectacular one in its own right. Don’t just trek this winter, but let the aura of the Lesser Himalayas invigorate your senses.
Day 01: Dehradun – Panthwari – Kathian ( 4-5 hrs drive / 6 kms trek )
Arrive at Dehdradun by 6.00 am. Depart for Panthwari via Mussoorie–Kempty falls–Nain-Bagh. Expected arrival time at Pantwari 12 noon. Trek from Pantwari to Kathian .
Day 02: Kathian – Nag Tibba Top - Kathian ( 6 kms / 5 hrs)
Trek from Kathian to Nag Tibba Top. Explore the area (at the left side slope from the summit one can get a terrific view of the Himalayan ranges namely Swargrohini range, Gangotri ranges, Banderpoonch etc. ) and come back to Kathian.
Day 03: Kathian – Panthwari – Dehradun ( 6 kms trek / 4-5 hr drive)
Trek from Kathian to Pantwari and Drive back to Dehradun (4 Hours trek) and reach back Dehradun by 6 PM.
Dates & Prices
|Start-End Dates||Price||Trip Status||Number of travellers|
|No Dates Available. Contact us.|
Overview of a Trek
Program Duration : 3 days
Difficulty : Easy
Start / Finish : Dehradun
Nearest Town : Mussorie
Trip Charges – INR 05,828 (with 5% GST)
INR 05,550 (without 5% GST)
*Need Minimum 4 trekker for Nag Tibba Trek
Fixed Departures Dates:
1, 8, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 12, 19, 26
For group of 10-12 pax we can customize trek for them.
What you get (Includes):
· All Veg meals from day 1st lunch to day 3rd lunch.
· Tented Accomodation during the trek on sharing basis.
First aid medical kit.
· Qualified and experienced Trek guide and support staff
· Morning – Evening Tea/ Coffee with light snacks.
· Camping Logistics.
· All necessary fees and permits
· Surface transfer from Dehradun – Dehradun .
What you have to pay for (Excludes):
- Any meal during transit
- Expenses of personal Nature.
- Cost Escalation due to natural reason
- Unscheduled stay due to landslide
- Porter / Mule for carrying personal luggage.
Contact – 08976949403/ 0920555809 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions (CarvanTrips Select)
• CarvanTrips Select is a sub-platform at CarvanTrips.com connecting Operators who have knowledge and expertise with a particular travel destination or activity with Travellers seeking to experience such destinations and activities. The platform for its audience to book the destination or activity directly from our portal which connects to the third party organiser hosting/handling/organising the travel event/activity.
• Trip Confirmation: After making a booking with us, CarvanTrips will confirm the booking within 24 hours by sending a confirmation email. We will also be providing complete assistance regarding location, organiser’s name, contact, google location etc. In case the chosen slot is unavailable, the customer may choose modify their booking OR to cancel their booking (in which case a full refund will be processed).
• You understand and agree that in case of a CarvanTrips Select booking, Carvantrips is not directly a party to any agreements entered into between operators and travellers, nor is carvantrips an agent or insurer. Carvantrips has no control over the conduct of operators, travellers and other users of the services or any group tours, and disclaims all liability in this regard. You understand that the event would be executed by local operator and CarvanTrips is not responsible for the execution or any unexpected outcome of the event.
Up to 24 Days : 90% of Trek/Tour cost will be refunded.
Between 14-24 Day : 80% of Trek/Tour cost will be refunded.
Between 14-08 Days : 40% of Trek/Tour cost will be refunded.
Less than 7 Days : No refund