Ride alongside verdant meadows and gushing ocean waves, with sand on the trail and a cool breeze in the hair. Ride away from the city for a couple of hours, far enough to escape the cacophony!
Carvan Trips brings to you an exciting cycle ride to visit the virgin beaches of Madh Island. Madh Island is a coastal sprawl where the old exists with the new. Cycling is an ideal companion for visiting such coastal terrain as nothing can beat the thrill of being on road enjoying the scenic views.
We will ride through the picturesque roads along the beach, lined with beautiful trees, extending shores, and the magnificent views of Madh fort. On the way, we will stop for interesting stories, fun facts, selfies and of course to bask in the coastal wind.
Cycling past Aksa Beach will take us to the serene Danapani Beach, where we will let our hair down for a while and relax against the setting sun, and we assure that it will be an experience in itself.
Afterwards as we head to a popular pub, join us as we regain our lost calories, share crazy stories and cheer away the evening over a pint of Beer.
We are here to make sure you have a really good time and return home with bag full of memories. Cheers!!!
Date – 2nd April 2017
4:30 PM - Meet up at Poptates, Malad west
5:00 PM - We start cycling towards Madh fort
7:00 PM - After chilling at a beach in Madh Island, we finish our ride with a chilled beer!
Includes- Cycle rental + Organizing charges + Expertise charges + Refreshments + Pint of Beer / Mocktail drink.
Excludes- Transport till the start point and Transport from the end point. Anything not mentioned above.
Final Meeting point – Below Poptates, Mithachowki signal, Link Road, Malad west
Time – 4:30 PM Sharp (If you're late, you miss the ride!)
Contact number – 08976949403
Dates & Prices
|Start-End Dates||Price||Trip Status||Number of travellers|
|2nd Apr 2017||1000||Available|
Things to wear:
· Jersey/T-shirt and shorts (Avoid full/ loose pants as they may get stuck in the cycle chains)
· Sport shoes
Things to be carried by you:
· Ready to eat Snacks
· Personal First Aid Kit & Medicines
· A small backpack (to carry water, snacks etc)
· Electral powder / Glucon D / Tang
· 1 Liter water bottle
Terms and Conditions for the cycling
· For a confirmed ride, we request you to book at least 2 days in advance. On the spot bookings are subject to availability of the cycles.
· We expect the participants to know basic cycling
· While choosing the cycle, the participant should check the condition & fitness of the cycle before commencing the ride
· We expect the participants to treat the cycle and its equipment with responsibility.
· No participants can back out once the ride starts (don't worry the ride is easy)
· All participants must be physically fit to undertake cycling for a reasonable distance (upto 10 Kms).
· You understand and accept that CarvanTrips advises the wearing of cycle helmets at all times when riding.
· Participants must not cycle under the influence of alcohol, strong medication, other drugs or fatigue.
· Participants are requested to eat a healthy meal not consume alcohol the previous night to avoid dehydration.
· Cycles are the participant’s responsibility and any damage for whatever reason will be paid for by the participant.
Terms and Conditions of Service (TACS)
· You (“The user”) understand that there are inherent risks of the services which may or may not be directly provided by Carvan Trips (“Us”/ “The Company”) in which the user may engage.
· The user confirms that they are physically and mentally capable of availing the service.
· The users’ participation is voluntary and the user shall under no circumstance hold Carvan Trips responsible for any injury, accidents, illness and damage to or loss of personal property as the result of any incident or accident that may occur during the period of service.
· The conduct and behavior of the user should not cause distress or harm to anyone including other user members, Carvan Trips’ staff, service providers etc; in which case we/ service providers reserve the right to ask you to immediately leave, or in certain circumstances, hand you over to the appropriate authorities, in which case the financial liability would be of the user.
· If for any reason the user wishes to abruptly end the trip before its scheduled completion, or is unable to participate due to being unfit, we will not be responsible to provide any refund and the financial liability for making any alternate arrangements would be of the user.
· The user is responsible to follow the instructions of the leader/ service provider and the user has to bear all the expenses which may arise in case for medical exigency or any emergency condition.
· Cuts, bruises and minor injuries are normal for an adventure activity. First aid kit is provided and the coordinators are trained to respond in such situations. Carvan trips takes all the reasonable steps to provide basic safety required for the particular activity.
· During the trip, the trip leader’s decision will be final decision, whatsoever.
· Carvan trips hold the rights to change the itinerary or even cancel the activity in case of any unexpected change in weather or other unpredicted situations occur that are beyond our control. Carvan trips will not be liable for any costs such as travel or accommodation incurred by the participant in such circumstances.
· All activities are described as accurately as possible; however, the exact arrangements may differ slightly on any given day. Photographs are used for representation purpose and should be taken as a guide only.
· It is mandatory to disclose any personal medical conditions so that prior arrangements can be made. Carvan trips do not hold any responsibility for the outcome of any undisclosed medical condition during the trip.
· Drinking is prohibited in public
· Carvan Trips is not responsible for any unforeseen damage brought to participant's personal belongings or personal vehicle during the trip.
· If participants are found violating the rules, Carvan trips reserve all the rights to remove the participant from the group. In such situation, no refund shall be provided.