The excitement of speeding through the
steep slopes is indescribable. The northern regions of India are blessed with enough
snow in winters to make for a world class skiing experience. Carvan trips arranges
skiing trips for beginners and novice alike, with our expert partners who will
provide all the necessary equipment and assure proper safety and training.
Just 12 kms away from Manali lays Solang valley or Solang Nalla. Every year it an even conducts an international skiing competition. This place is perfect for both amateurs and experts.
Day 1 – Arrive at Chandigarh and from here drive down to Manali. After arriving in Manali you’ll be transported to Solang Valley. Check-in to your hotel and retire for the day. If time permits then we will visit the market.
Day 2 - Have your early breakfast and then depart for skiing location. You will meet your experienced skiing instructor who will guide you through the basic training session. Post this session the day comes to an end.
Day 3 - Get ready for some thrill! Today you will learn to stand, balance on the skies and apply breaks. The entire session will be marked with fun filled action day in the snow. After the day of skiing return back to the hotel and rest for the night.
Day 4 – Today under the supervision of the instructor, you will learn to take turns and slides on the slope. By the end of the day, you’ll be confident enough to take turns and slides. Return to the hotel and take a good night rest.
Day 5 - You are ready to hit the slopes today. This is the last and the most exciting day of all. Showcase your skiing skills to the instructor and other participants. If you have learned everything properly and good enough, the instructor will then take you to an advanced slope. Here you will learn to do skiing in high speed.
Upon the completion of the session, skiers will be given a certificate followed by a celebration dinner at the hotel.
Day 6 –Head back home with great and fun memories.
Dates & Prices
|Start-End Dates||Price||Trip Status||Number of travellers|
|No Dates Available. Contact us.|
Terms and Conditions
- You (“The user”) understands that there are inherent risks of the services which may or may not be directly provided by Caravan Trips (“Us”/ “The Company”) in which the user may engage.
- The user confirms that they are physically and mentally capable of availing the service.
The users’ participation is voluntary and the user shall under no circumstance hold Caravan Trips responsible for any injury, accidents, illness and damage to or loss of personal property as the result of any incident or accident that may occur during the period of service.
- The conduct and behavior of the user should not cause distress or harm to anyone including other user members, Caravan Trips’ staff, service providers etc; in which case we/ service providers reserve the right to ask you to immediately leave, or in certain circumstances, hand you over to the appropriate authorities, in which case the financial liability would be of the user.
- If for any reason the user wishes to abruptly end the trip before its scheduled completion, or is unable to participate due to being unfit, we will not be responsible to provide any refund and the financial liability for making any alternate arrangements would be of the user.
- The user is responsible to follow the instructions of the leader/ service provider and the user has to bear all the expenses which may arise in case for medical exigency or any emergency condition.
- Cuts, bruises and minor injuries are normal for an adventure activity. First aid kit is provided and the coordinators are trained to respond in such situations. Caravan trips takes all the reasonable steps to provide basic safety required for the particular activity.
- During the trip, the trip leader’s decision will be final decision, whatsoever.
- Caravan trips hold the rights to change the itinerary or even cancel the activity in case of any unexpected change in weather or other unpredicted situations occur that are beyond our control. Caravan trips will not be liable for any costs such as travel or accommodation incurred by the participant in such circumstances.
- All activities are described as accurately as possible, however, the exact arrangements may differ slightly on any given day. Photographs are used for representation purpose and should be taken as a guide only.
- It is mandatory to disclose any personal medical conditions so that prior arrangements can be made. Caravan trips do not hold any responsibility for the outcome of any undisclosed medical condition during the trip.
- Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited during the nature treks.
- If participants are found violating the rules, Caravan trips reserve all the rights to remove the participant from the group. In such situation, no refund shall be provided.