“I walked slowly to enjoy this freedom, and when I came out of the mountains, I saw the sky over the prairie, and I thought that if heaven was real, I hoped it was a place I never had to go, for this earth was greater than any paradise.” Daniel J. Rice
Difficulty level – Easy
Camping is a dream of every outdoor lover. Driving along the Golden country side, enjoying the water mirroring the sky, camping in the middle of nowhere, pitching tents next to the lake, collecting wood for campfire, and singing away the night.
Such is the small pleasure that makes a soul happy and gives freedom from materialism.
We bring you a chance to experience camping first hand! Learn how to pitch your own tent, create campfire, engage with everyone as you play interesting games, get lost into the infinity of stars, and share your spooky horror story.
Pawna is an extremely huge and adorable lake near the popular hill station of Lonavala. There are many historical forts around like Lohagad, Visapur, Tikona, etc. to trek around.
03:30 PM – Meet at Lonavala Pick Up Point and board the vehicle to the campsite
Evening – Reach at the campsite and relax. Explore the place and enjoy the sun setting and its reflections on the surface of Pawna Lake as you enjoy your evening snacks
09:00 PM – Dinner (authentic local food)
Post Dinner – Time to engage with games, some inspiring sagas, and Ghost stories!
11:30 PM – Get inside your cozy tent and retire for the night
08:00 AM – Wake-up call
09.00 AM – Have fresh breakfast
10:00 / 11.00 AM – Debrief and start departure for home with beautiful memories
Dates & Prices
|Start-End Dates||Price||Trip Status||Number of travellers|
|No Dates Available. Contact us.|
Time – 03:30PM
Contact number – 08976949403
Charges – Rs. 2000 per person + 5% GST (with transport)
Rs 1500 per person + 5% GST (without transport)
Includes – Dinner, Breakfastto the campsite and back, tented accommodation, , Expertise charges
Excludes – Blanket, Pillow, Lunch and other charges not mentioned.
Things to wear:
· Casual clothes for the night.
· Sandals/Floaters to walk around the campsite.
Things to be carried by you:
· Water (2 Litres) Compulsory
· Torch (compulsory)
· Personal First Aid Kit
· Jacket/ Sweater for night
· Cap, goggles, sunscreen etc.
· Electral powder / Glucon D / Tang
· A backpack to carry everything (No handbags or jholas)
· Personal Sanitary Kit
· Extra Pair of Clothes and socks
· A light pair of slippers in the bag (for post trek).
· Sleeping bag, Mat
Terms and Conditions of Service (TACS)
- You (“The user”) understands that there are inherent risks of the services which may or may not be directly provided by Carvan Trips (“Us”/ “The Company”) in which the user may engage.
- The user confirms that they are physically and mentally capable of availing the service.
- The users’ participation is voluntary and the user shall under no circumstance hold Carvan Trips responsible for any injury, accidents, death, illness or damage to or loss of personal property as the result of any incident or accident that may occur during the period of service.
- The conduct and behavior of the user should not cause distress or harm to anyone including other user members, Carvan Trips’ staff, service providers etc; in which case we/ service providers reserve the right to ask you to immediately leave, or in certain circumstances, hand you over to the appropriate authorities, in which case the financial liability would be of the user.
- If for any reason the user wishes to abruptly end the trip before its scheduled completion, or is unable to participate due to being unfit, we will not be responsible to provide any return support or any refund, and the financial liability for making any alternate arrangements would be of the user.
- The user is responsible to follow the instructions of the leader/ service provider and the user has to bear all the expenses which may arise in case for medical exigency or any emergency condition.
- Cuts, bruises and minor injuries are normal for an adventure activity. First aid kit is available with the coordinator and the coordinators are trained to respond in such situations. Although Carvan trips takes all the reasonable steps to provide basic safety required for the particular activity, the ultimate responsibility of your life & safety is your own.
- During the trip, the trip leader’s decision will be final decision, whatsoever.
- Carvan trips hold the rights to change / modify the itinerary or even cancel the activity in case of any unexpected change in weather or other unforeseen situations that occur and are beyond our control. In such a scenario, we will try our best and make alternate arrangements (subject to availability). However, Carvan trips will not be liable for any refunds or costs such as travel or accommodation incurred by the participant in such circumstances.
- You understand that jumping into any unknown water body or going away from the group/campsite can be hazardous to life and we won’t take any responsibility for any such individual actions.
- All activities are described as accurately as possible; however, the exact arrangements may differ slightly on any given day. Photographs are used for representation purpose and should be taken as a guide only.
- The itinerary is indicative only. A circumstantial delay can be expected on the day.
- It is mandatory to disclose any personal medical conditions so that prior arrangements can be made. Carvan trips do not hold any responsibility for any medical emergency during the trip.
- Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited during the nature treks.
- If participants are found violating the rules, Carvan trips reserve all the rights to remove the participant from the group. In such situation, no refund shall be provided.
- Refund will only be provided in case the trip gets canceled by Carvan Trips; Other than that under no circumstances refund would be provided. For a detailed cancellation policy, please visit our website - http://carvantrips.com/page/cancellation-policy