“And me? I still believe in paradise!” - Richard (The Beach)
When was the last time you hopped on your ride and went on an impulsive Road Trip to explore a completely unknown place, tucked away from the whole world...your own little paradise?
About 130 KMS from Mumbai is Devkund. As the name suggests, it is a heavenly pond, a hidden treasure of natural beauty. Devkund is surreal, you’d have to rub your eyes to believe that it actually exists! If that’s not enough, the drive to this place is guaranteed to leave motorists spell-bound!
Reach Khopoli Station at 3PM Sharp and meet up with our coordinator who will arrange for your transfers from Khopoli to the Base village in a share cab. Reach the base village before sunset in the evening and head to the lakeside for camping. Enjoy the sunset and the surroundings. Later enjoy a BBQ & Campfire (enjoy Story-telling, games, music and other fun activities around the fire. Have Dinner and sing the night away!
Next morning, wake-up and have breakfast early morningand start the trek through jungle surrounded by majestic mountains. After a short trek, reach the place and take a dip into the heavenly water body of Devkund. Spend an hour or two beside the pool and leave from Devkund back to the base village. Have Lunch and later disperse with beautiful memories
Dates & Prices
|Start-End Dates||Price||Trip Status||Number of travellers|
|No Dates Available. Contact us.|
Date: Every weekend March
A - INR 1700
B - INR 2400 (to &fro transport from Khopoli Station)
• Transport & Travelling from Khopoli to base camp and back (Type B)
• Accommodation in Shared Tents
• Sleeping Mat & Blanket
• Evening- Tea and Snacks
• BBQ (Limited: Veg & Non-Veg)
• Dinner (Simple Authentic Maharashtrian Veg & Non-Veg)
• Drinking Water Canister (Please carry empty bottle)
• Lunch (Day 2 Veg & Non-Veg)
• Temporary loos near the campsite
• Changing and washroom facilities 10 mins away from the campsite
• Carvan Trips Organizing and Expertise charges
• Transport (Type A), other charges not mentioned.
• Lunch on Day 1
• Any other Extra Meals
Meeting Point- Khopoli Station (For Type B) Location - https://goo.gl/maps/fiwR99B9pRD2
Time- 03:00 PM
• Please refrain from consuming Alcohol or any intoxicant up till 24 hours before the trek as it may cause severe dehydration, nausea, vomiting and risk to life.
• Avoid carrying heavy weight backpack for this trek. Keep everything covered in a plastic bag as there can be chances of raining.
• The food provided would be simple village food
• This is a budget nature trip. The facilities available at the campsite are minimal. The tents are simple but cozy, non-luxury tents. The food will be simple but tasty authentic village food.
• Since the campsite is at an eco-sensitive zone, permanent toilets are not available at the campsite but can be accessed at a walking distance.
• In case of any unexpected change in weather or other unforeseen situations that are beyond our control and due to which camping may not be feasible, the operator will try their best to make alternate stay arrangements in the nearby homestay OR village (subject to availability).
• In case it rains, campfire will not be possible.
• The itinerary is indicative only. A circumstantial delay can be expected on the day. Please make post trip plans after adding a buffer accordingly.
· Can walk for 5 kms without feeling tired & breathless, or
· Do some physical activity on a regular basis (Cycling, Swimming, Gym etc)
· Have no medical condition which causes discomfort during any physical activity
Things to wear:
· Full/ Half sleeve T-shirt with stretchable Gym Pants/ Yoga/ Track pants/ Shorts. Please DO NOT WEAR Denims or formals.
· Good Quality Trekking/ Hiking shoes Compulsory (Floaters and Sandals are not allowed) or a comfortable pair of sport shoes with a good grip. Please don’t wear formal/ casual/ leather shoes & please ensure the shoes are of good quality & not old as to avoid wear & tear especially of the shoe sole.
· Wind cheater/ Water proof Jacket
Things to be carried by you:
· Water (2 Litres) Compulsory
· Food (Dry Snacks, Biscuits, Theplas, Parathas), Plum cakes, Fruits (Banana) for the Summit
· Personal First Aid Kit
· Cap, goggles, sunscreen etc.
· Electral powder / Glucon D / Tang
· A backpack to carry everything (No handbags or jholas)
· Personal Sanitary Kit
· Extra Pair of Clothes and socks
· A light pair of slippers in the bag (for post trek).