Vacation season is around the corner! Why don’t we enjoy a good old family camping trip this summer? It is said that “Family that camps together; stays together”. Camping gets you away from the everyday monotonous routine and gives one the much needed opportunity to spend time together as a family.
Join us on our fun family beach side camping trip this summer. Get away from the city hustle and spend 2 days disconnected from your daily chores. Be completely engrossed rooting back to the basics, reconnect with loved ones out in the wild. Amidst loads of fun activities like tent pitching, barbecue, campfire, stargazing, urban farming, fun games, short hikes and nature trails, you spend your days and nights in the lap of nature, we don’t get to do this often, right?
Gift your kids a summer vacation like no other, where they will learn, play, make long lasting friendships and take back with them a bagful of memories.
Cost of camps include:
Accommodation, Sleeping Mats, Water Canister, All Meals - Evening snacks /BBQ, Dinner and Breakfast, Trekking/ Nature Walk/ Stargazing, Campfire, Live Acoustic Music and sing along sessions, Ice breaker and Group Games, First Aid kit, Story sharing session
Note: The above cost does not include transport. If needed Carvan Trips can arrange transportation facilities at additional cost.
Date – 30th April -1st May
Final Meeting point –Kalamboli McDonalds
Time – 1:00 PM
Venue for Camping – Diveghar beach
Time – 5:00 PM
Contact number – 08976949403
01:00 pm – meet at Kalamboli McDonalds and drive towards Diveghar
05:00 pm – Reach Diveghar and explore the beach nearby
07:00 pm – BBQ
09:00 pm – Dinner
10:00 pm – Campfire and games
12:00 pm – Retire for the night
08:00 am – Breakfast
09: 00 am – leave for Shrivardhan Beach
12:00 pm – Depart towards respective destinations
Dates & Prices
|Start-End Dates||Price||Trip Status||Number of travellers|
|30th Apr 2017 - 1st May 2017||5000.00||Already Ended||-Contact Us|
Things to wear:
- ● Full/ Half sleeve T-shirt with stretchable Gym Pants/ Yoga/ Track pants/ Shorts. Please DO NOT WEAR Denims or formals.
- ● Trekking/ Hiking shoes (Floaters and Sandals are not allowed) or a comfortable pair of sport shoes with a good grip.
Things to be carried by you:
- ● Water (2 Litres) Compulsory
- ● Torch (compulsory)
- ● Personal First Aid Kit
- ● Jacket/ Sweater for night
- ● Cap, goggles, sunscreen etc.
- ● Electral powder / Glucon D / Tang
- ● A backpack to carry everything (No handbags or jholas)
- ● Personal Sanitary Kit
- ● Extra Pair of Clothes and socks
- ● A light pair of slippers in the bag (for post trek).
For any clarification, feel free to call us
Terms and Conditions of Service (TACS)
· You (“The user”) understand that there are inherent risks of the services which may or may not be directly provided by Carvan Trips (“Us”/ “The Company”) in which the user may engage.
· The user confirms that they are physically and mentally capable of availing the service.
· The users’ participation is voluntary and the user shall under no circumstance hold Carvan Trips responsible for any injury, accidents, illness and damage to or loss of personal property as the result of any incident or accident that may occur during the period of service.
· The conduct and behavior of the user should not cause distress or harm to anyone including other user members, Carvan Trips’ staff, service providers etc; in which case we/ service providers reserve the right to ask you to immediately leave, or in certain circumstances, hand you over to the appropriate authorities, in which case the financial liability would be of the user.
· If for any reason the user wishes to abruptly end the trip before its scheduled completion, or is unable to participate due to being unfit, we will not be responsible to provide any refund and the financial liability for making any alternate arrangements would be of the user.
· The user is responsible to follow the instructions of the leader/ service provider and the user has to bear all the expenses which may arise in case for medical exigency or any emergency condition.
· Cuts, bruises and minor injuries are normal for an adventure activity. First aid kit is provided and the coordinators are trained to respond in such situations. Carvan trips take all the reasonable steps to provide basic safety required for the particular activity.
· During the trip, the trip leader’s decision will be final decision, whatsoever.
· Carvan trips hold the rights to change the itinerary or even cancel the activity in case of any unexpected change in weather or other unpredicted situations occur that are beyond our control. Carvan trips will not be liable for any costs such as travel or accommodation incurred by the participant in such circumstances.
· All activities are described as accurately as possible; however, the exact arrangements may differ slightly on any given day. Photographs are used for representation purpose and should be taken as a guide only.
· It is mandatory to disclose any personal medical conditions so that prior arrangements can be made. Carvan trips do not hold any responsibility for the outcome of any undisclosed medical condition during the trip.
· Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited during the nature treks.
· Carvan Trips is not responsible for any unforeseen damage brought to participant's personal belongings or personal vehicle during the trip.
· If participants are found violating the rules, Carvan trips reserve all the rights to remove the participant from the group. In such situation, no refund shall be provided.